"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

May 06, 2013

Japan, Solar and more

This weekend @upsidetrader wrote this post on Japan explaining the potential for continued upside.  I've been largely disinterested as I just prefer US stocks for whatever reason.  Regardless I thought I would share a few names that have caught my eye from a long term perspective.

SNE - a solid bullish consolidation. Looks very buy-able still




SNE - near term view shows the key levels.




MFG - Heavy volume last week sets up a potential consolidation break just over the 2010-2011 highs.




ATE - wedge within a larger wedge.  This still has some work to do, but it's on the radar




A couple of solar stocks of note:  JKS and WFR.  WFR looks near a significant breakout, while JKS has a nice POTENTIAL long term pattern.

JKS - forming a right shoulder in a potential bull head and shoulders pattern.




WFR - close to a major bottom breakout




This weekend I added FIX to my main watch list.  Also refer to a daily chart as it shows there has been HEAVY buying since earnings May 1st.

FIX - over 14.30.  Held major support on heavy volume



No comments:

Reminder:

All ideas shown on this blog represent the authors opinion based on the data available.