"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

January 20, 2014

Opening my book

When I started this blog I had no idea what I wanted to do with it.  I still don't, but what I've come to realize is that you, the reader, just deserve to know what I own IE what ideas I think are the best.

For quite a while I was stuck in between; who really gives a damn what i'm trading and damn some of these ideas are so good you can't put them out there for free.  That's a hell of a conflicting range of thoughts isn't it?

Today I'm busting out of that box.  Hopefully this adds more depth to my tweets/posts and maybe I'll be able to learn more about myself in the process!

Here's a look at my current holdings showing entry price, size, and current gain/loss with some notes below. When necessary, I'll update the new 'holdings' tab. Cheers!





I kind of forced the add here in CLDX.  It may come back to bite me.



This has worked like a charm.  It's a longer term hold with a stop at 20.50.  I'm looking to sell towards '07 highs in the 40-50 range.



I've been sitting on this thing awhile.  A clear violation of the rising black support line is the Q to exit.  Otherwise I like it to the 2013 high at least. 
.


This is a spec bet.  It hasn't worked so far, i'm giving it down to the 40 wk.  Upside potential is fantastic until proven otherwise.



I took half off into the bull flag measured move Friday.  I have a runner.  Let's see if it wants to trade sideways.  Stop on the rest is 62.  



Thought this was worth a swing long.  Reward/risk is excellent.  Momentum is not confirming new lows and the monster gap up giving us a positive longer term framework



I like this NMRX long term.  It's a M2M pure play with an accelerating growth rate.  This thing could skyrocket over ATHs around 18.  My stop is still at 12, but should probably move it up. 



The stop in this SWC is .30 under the 10 wk SMA.  Obviously i'm anticipating a break of the blue resistance line.  It's pretty close to a pure palladium/platinum play.



I love how sneaky legit this VIMC is.  Targets at 3,4,5 and more.  The textbook technicals have me sitting tight for quite awhile. The stop is at break-even around 2.25


No comments:

Reminder:

All ideas shown on this blog represent the authors opinion based on the data available.