"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

November 17, 2015

How I share

Twitter and Stocktwits are a staple of my content sharing diet.  Here's how I share:

Ideas 

I chart all day, so I like to share different charts with a LARGE variety of flavor.  I focus on swing trades, but i'm also a big picture guy.  The market is a huge puzzle and I like to get an idea of the broad framework.

I throw out trade ideas here and there.  I usually don't throw out my process or follow up because - well i'm mostly just trying to share ideas.  Who cares about kudos or being right.  When i'm trying to lay out trade plans, I lay them out.


Random thoughts are a given :)

You will often catch me thinking out an investment thesis on stream.  I try to spark conversation with people who know more than me.

Retweets

I try to share the best reads on the financial web.

You will see me retweet plenty of content from See It Market.  I'm sure many people think it is spam sharing.  Well, it is and it isn't.  I read all the articles I retweet and there are just a ton of good insights from the nearly 50 contributors.  

I don't know much about much, other than my specific niche of charting and trading - and sports.  I constantly post things that make me think.  This definitely comes across as scattered thinking and it really is.

I share the work of friendly folks who I respect.  We all have different market interests and styles.  If what I share isn't necessarily for you, my goal is to point you in a good direction.  It also pays to understand different perspectives.

More on Charts

I get vocal about my favorite ideas.  Pay attention when I constantly repeat myself.

Sometimes I throw charts out there to see if there is strong sentiment.



Hopefully this adds some perspective to my wild sharing habits!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Reminder:

All ideas shown on this blog represent the authors opinion based on the data available.