"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

February 05, 2014

Pondering Twitter into Earnings

I just jotted down some thoughts I've had this afternoon as we approach earnings.

  • There's no doubt the platform is incredibly powerful 
  • The platform is so easy for anybody advertise and promote a tweet 
  • My sister's kids (ages 16-20) don't tweet or even 'get' twitter
  • The long term market value is way higher (at least in my mind) than the 31 billion it is now
  • We have no idea how the company is going to present guidance and how analysts will react to that guidance
  • All the best of breed companies have knocked it out of the park this quarter
  • This thing hasn't even gotten close to re-testing the IPO day high
  • If this damn thing goes to 90 without me and I tweet like 50 times a day....FML! 
  • Please pull back, please pull back, please pull back!

Reminder:

All ideas shown on this blog represent the authors opinion based on the data available.