"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

July 05, 2015

Post Recap

After taking some 'me' time and a month of toned down blogging, I came back spitting fire last week.  Thanks for all the support of late!  You learn who really enjoys you're work and has your back when you have an inconsistent posting schedule!  Here's all the posts from the week in case you missed them.

The Rotation Report: Waiting



The Grexit Contagion scenario - (yeah, i'm adding to noise, but I tried to lay out what Greece news matters to me as an investor.)

Also, I'm pleased to announce the Public Chart list of some great growth stories and interesting businesses is now available on stockcharts,com.  Check it out here

No comments:

Reminder:

All ideas shown on this blog represent the authors opinion based on the data available.